- Founded by Mary Jane Cashman, Casa Bella is a unique sales agency that offers upscale home accent products to a wide range of customers in the wholesale arena. In 1997, Casa Bella began with and continues to focus in the areas listed below that have proven to make up a successful sales agency in the Home Decor Industry.
- Complimentary Line Mix
- Professional Sales Associates
- Distinguished Distribution Channels
- Diversified Customer Base
- Atlanta International Gift and Home Market
- International High Point Furniture Market
- Hands-on Business Management and Leadership
Casa Bella has developed a complimentary line mix that includes vendors leading the industry in product design and service. This group of vendors make up the following product categories.
Casa Bella’s focus is selling the above home accent categories. We are a strong resource for the very discriminating buyers of today’s market. The company continues to represent lines that have high perceived values, knowing that many of our end-users demand such products.
Casa Bella has developed a professional team of sales associates to cover a nine-state territory including Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, ND & SD. Sales associates partner with accounts by making in-store visits on a regular basis. Casa Bella will bring product knowledge, industry knowledge and enthusiasm along with excellent customer service to each customer with whom we do business.
THE CASA BELLA SALES TEAM PRODUCES 70 % OF THE COMPANIES BUSINESS DUE TO IN-STORE VISITS.
Casa Bella services a wide range of businesses. Our main customers are lifestyle and specialty store establishments, interior designers, interior design firms, furniture stores, rug stores and small chain stores. The areas below are handled by field sales associates:
- Lifestyle and Specialty store retailers
- Furniture and Rug Stores
- Interior Designers / Design studios / Interior Design Firms
- Small Chain Stores
Casa Bella’s customer base is made up of the customers from all the different distribution channels. Casa Bella currently sells to and services approximately 3,200 active customers.
Casa Bella’s customers are located in the nine states listed below, each territory is covered by one of our nine professional sales associates.
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Casa Bella sales associates attend the Atlanta and High Point Market twice a year. We give showroom coverage to our vendors who have company showrooms at this market. We meet with our Midwest customers by appointment.
Mary Jane Cashman is the company’s president and is responsible for directing all day-to-day operations. With 26 years experience in the furniture and home accent industry, Ms. Cashman has hands-on experience in all areas of the business.